THE ART OF TENNIS AT THE ROGERS CUP 2016


By Bernard Bujold - 
I have to admit obviously, that I'm not very good in my tennis predictions... 
After wrongly dreaming that Genie Bouchard will win the Rogers championship in 2016, I decided to become a fan of the beautiful Russian player (cousin perhaps of Putin) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. Unfortunately, for me, Anastasia was eliminated Friday night by the American Madison Keys (probably a fan of Hillary). 
So, I accepted then that the new star of Rogers Cup Montreal 2016 seemed to be Kristina Kucova (the one who beat Genie). The Montreal fans had also literally adopted her and they considered her their new idol! Many experts even predicted that Kucova could win Sunday (July 31, 2016) the final of the Rogers tournament. 
But Keys eliminated Kucova on Saturday night quick as a wink. 
As for Genie, I was told that she left for a weekend bike ride, but alone... 
As for me? I am leaving the world of tennis and I am returning to politics and to my idol and United States Presidential candidate: Donald Trump!
Photo 1: Bernard Bujold;
Photo 2: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova;
Photo 3: Kristina Kucova;
Photo 4: Madison Keys;
Photo 5: Stadium Montreal Rogers Cup 2016
Photo 6: Genie Bouchard;
Photo 7: Donald Trump;
SEE PHOTOS;
SEE SITE ROGERS CUP;

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME