TO HAVE THE MEANS OF ITS AMBITIONS ...


TO HAVE THE MEANS OF ITS AMBITIONS... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
It is sometimes said that our project is beyond our means! I realized that when I wanted to enjoy a visit to the city and I stopped to shop for light shoes for the cottage (loafers). 
I thought maybe my favorite store would have some. There were some but I had to make my idea that the beautiful little shoes in the windows were beyond my means... 
A simple pair of "loafers" Louis Vuitton sells on average $ 1,400 (for two shoes)! I thought to fall back on sport shoes style "running" but it's the same price as for the walking boots. 
Finally, I fell back on the discount store in the mall a few blocks further. 
Conclusion: You have to live according to your means... 
SEE PHOTOS

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME