THE FEAR OF MY LIFE, OR FEAR FOR MY LIFE!


THE FEAR OF MY LIFE, OR FEAR FOR MY LIFE! 
By Bernard Bujold 
Imagine the situation: "... On a peaceful Tuesday morning around 8:30 am, you go to put some package inside the car's trunk parked in a private indoor garage and you notice that the canvas usually covering the bike is on the ground... " 
I thought the cover must have slipped even though it was hooked securely. I bend to put the canvas back and it is held on the ground by what looks like a heavy package like a sack of soil... 
I am surprised because the bike is still standing and there is nothing else, except the bike, tat is  stored behind the car that can form a package... 
I pull firmly on the canvas and to my amazement, an individual is lying and sleeping wrapped in the canvas of the bike. 
I got the fear of my life, or a fear for "my life"! 
The tragedy is that you expect to touch a metal bike and instead you touch an unknown form of  life! It's quite an experience and a surprise. 
The city has become a jungle... 
www.lestudio1.com

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME