SUNDAY AT THE MUSEUM ON WINTER 2019


SUNDAY AT THE MUSEUM ON WINTER 2019 -
By Bernard Bujold - 
I love to enjoy Sunday afternoons by visiting the museums! 
My favorite for years has always been the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. 
I prefer certain works to which I have attached myself over the course of time amongst which, of course, is my dear friend "October"... 
But what has also always attracted my attention and causing me some pleasure at every visit is the stair with its half-steps at the reception pavilion Jean-Noël Desmarais. You have to adopt a precise walk to go up or down these stairs but my fun is always renewed! 
Enjoy your visit and go greet October... 
SEE PHOTOS

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME