CONRAD BLACK AND HIS PARDON



CONRAD BLACK AND HIS PARDON -
By Bernard Bujold -
I have known Conrad Black since around the 1980 and I always looked at him as a great press magnate. In my opinion, he was a media man as brilliant as the one in the category of the Rupert Murdoch, Ted Turner, Thomson or Lord Beaverbrook. 
Conrad Black was the only subject on which Pierre Peladeau and I, another media man for whom I was the executive assistant, did not agree as he did not like the man while I admired him deeply. 
I am very happy that another public figure, Donald Trump, that I also admire very much, is now giving Conrad Black a presidential pardon. 
The only reason why Mr. Black got a prison sentence, it appears to me, is because he refused to refund the money received as dividends and decided to fight the authority request in Court. He was convinced of his right but he lost his battle and got a prison sentence. 
Now Conrad Black reputation is repaired and he will be recognized again as the great business man and scholar that he is. 
Congratulations to you Mr. Black, and thanks to you Mr. President Donald Trump. 
SEE COMMENTARY BY CONRAD BLACK

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME