BACK IN BUSINESS - MAY 25, 2020


BACK IN BUSINESS - 
By Bernard Bujold -
It is finally on Monday, May 25 that Montreal businesses will reopen their doors. 
Personally, I was very sad at the thought that my favorite restaurant was closed! 
Even though I haven't been going there for several years now as I have been on a diet of lemon juice and broccoli, I've always had a romantic thought and look for McDonald's. 
My affection goes back to the 1980s when I greatly admired the president for the restaurants in Canada, George Cohen, who was a very well-known figure in the business world at the time and an inspiration to all entrepreneurs. As well, in the 1980s I had two young children and we often went to McDonald's.... 
Maybe on Monday, I'll turn a blind eye to my diet and treat Ulysses and me to a visit to Mcdonald's during the May 25, 2020 deconfinement? 
After all, you only live once... 
SEE PHOTOS

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

THE FALL SEASON 2020

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME