UNANNOUNCED DEATH


THE PASSAGE OF TIME ... 
By Bernard Bujold -
Two or three times a year, I like to go on Facebook or Google and try to find friends from my youth or forgotten cousins ... 
Often, unfortunately, I discover that the person I am looking for has been deceased, for a few years already! Each time, it gives me a shock because how could this person, whom I loved, die without my knowing it? 
Last year in 2019, after two months of unsuccessful searches for a former artist friend, I finally found out that she had died in February 2014! A few weeks ago while cleaning my storage locker, I discovered that a photographer I had collaborated with had died in May 2009. Now, on the last day of July 2020, I discover that one of my cousins whom I had frequented a lot during my childhood died in March 2017... 
How can all these friends die without letting me know?
See photos 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

THE FALL SEASON 2020

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME