INTELLO VISITOR IN MONTREAL


INTELLO VISITOR IN MONTREAL -
By Bernard Bujold-
I like to believe that I have an "intellectual" side, and a dozen times a year, I visit the Grande Bibliothèque in Montreal, especially for the annual sale of books (May 31 to June 3, 2017). 
Each time during this sale, I come back with one or two finds and this year I brought back the book: GROWN UP DIGITAL by Don Tapscott (2009) $ 2. 
As I am also a supporter of a balanced life, after the work of the mind, I allowed myself a stop to play the swings of the Quartier des spectacles. A kind of return to my childhood in Gaspésie... 
And as the sport get you hungry, I then stopped at a new pizzeria that just opened nearby and that was just giving free samples... A subsidiary of Nestlé, the same company that owns Nespresso. Next time, I bring my faithful Ulysses with me for the pizza! 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME