THE HOLY HAND


THE HOLY HAND 
By Bernard Bujold -
A relic of St-François Xavier, the right forearm, is exhibited in Montreal, notably at the Cathedral Marie Reine du Monde. 
Although I am not a Catholic practitioner, as I grew up as a teenager in a presbytery with my aunt who was the priest's maid, I still like today to attend religious events. Moreover, since I have an exact replica of the watch worn by Pope Francis, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make it a relic of the third degree (something that touched the body of a saint ). 
Thousands of Catholics, or observers like me, assisted at the evening of veneration held Sunday evening January 28 with Bishop Christian Lépine. The relic of St. Francis Xavier is on display in Montreal until Tuesday, January 30, 2018 including at the church Gesus. 
SEE PHOTOS

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME