STORIES FROM THE MALL


STORIES FROM THE MALL -
By Bernard Bujold- 
In life we often develop affection for our suppliers at the market. It was my case for a Provigo teller on Nuns' Island whom I had been greeting every week for more than 10 years. Since a last week she was away and I wondered if she had any disease? 
Well, I learned today, when I inquired from another cashier, that I would not see my favorite cashier again! The reason: she won 1 million$ at the lottery and she retired... It was a shock to me comparable, in a way, to death because I will not see her again. Obviously I am very happy for her! 
Who knows, maybe having known her will bring me luck in an upcoming lottery draw ... 
SEE PHOTOS

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME