FRANÇOIS LEGAULT AT THE TOP IN 2019


FRANÇOIS LEGAULT AT THE TOP IN 2019 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Quebec Premier François Legault is at the height of his popularity according to a survey for La Presse, and according to me, he should continue to rise!  
The character surprises and positively. 
Personally, I did not vote for his party in the provincial election (October 18, 2018) but I would do so today without any restraint. 
François Legault reminds me of René Lévesque in his Quebec nationalism; of Donald Trump in his determination and sense of decision; and he displays his own personality as a discreet and sober man in his speeches. 
If I had to make a forecast, it is that François Legault will be Prime Minister for two terms, perhaps even more if he wants to! 
To be continued... 
SEE STORY

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME