THE TIME THAT PASSES.... IN 2019


THE TIME THAT PASSES.... IN 2019 - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
The announcement of the retirement of Dominique Chaloult (60 years old next June 29) surprised me but also as they say:"... aged me a bit.... ». 
I didn't know Dominique Chaloult directly, except for having met her when I was in the Montreal music scene and when Dominique was a young researcher in the cultural field. In my head Dominique has always been Francine Chaloult's daughter, whom I knew better because she was the press secretary of Céline Dion and René Angélil, the artist manager whom I admired a lot and whom I have known and photographed a few times. 
Dominique Chaloult was the senior director of French television at Radio Canada and will be retiring next fall. 
Time passes when we see that the retirement age has arrived for those who we were still considering as young beginners... It must be said that Francine (the Chaloult that I knew and Dominique's mother) was born on June 6, 1939... 
SEE RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT (2019) 
SEE INTERVIEW DOMINIQUE CHALOULT (2013)

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME