THE HAPPINESS OF THE COWBOY IN 2018


THE HAPPINESS OF THE COWBOY IN 2018 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Several friends ask me if I am a man destroyed following the election of François Legault whereas I had rather projected a victory of Philippe Couillard? 
Personally, I admit, I never considered that Legault should be elected Prime Minister. This can probably explain the failure in my projection that was not objective. Yet I was no more a fan of Philippe Couillard and I did not vote for him any more than for Manon Massé. In my opinion, the candidate who was the most developed in terms of his political ideas was Jean-François Lisée. And since the economy is healthy, I saw no reason to change government. 
It seems that voters do not vote on the ideas or the intellectual side of the program... 
But we must however accept the choice of the majority. I do not have to share it or love it, but you have to accept it. 
In 2016, I had successfully projected Donald Trump's election! But it was not Trump's policies that convinced me of his victory because I am not an American, but the character he represented, in his draw and style, a winner against the self-righteous. I have always had a lot of admiration for Donald Trump since the 1980s, and I was convinced that his fighter and winner personality was going to give him the win in 2016.
I was right in my projection but it was more a confidence and a judgment on Donald than an in-depth analysis of the election. 
In the Quebec election, I did not have any admiration for any of the candidate and I projected on the programs. That was my mistake. Always follow your feeling instead of your head. 
I am not defeated by the victory of François Legault and I am a happy man! For those who would worry about my "little" grief to the soul with regard to the victory of Legault, I will remember you that I have "the immeasurable" joy and happiness of going to bed every night, and of get up every morning since 2016, thinking that President Donald exists in my "era" of life... 
The happiness of a soul, just like his misfortune, is always a question of very personal thoughts. In reality, many of our happiness and our misfortunes are only passing anecdotes in the history of humanity and without any real importance to make the earth turn. However, we must be happy because life is too short to be unhappy. So if you have to cling to anecdotes to be happy, let's love the anecdotes! 
And as Lucky Luke sang: "The dream of a cowboy must never end ..." 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME