HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRIAN... 80th ANNIVERSARY OF BRIAN MULRONEY





HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRIAN... 80th ANNIVERSARY OF BRIAN MULRONEY -
By Bernard Bujold - 
Former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney celebrates his 80th birthday on Wednesday, March 20, 2019. 
Brian always been a mentor for me and from our first meeting around 1982, I admired the character with whom I had the pleasure and the honor to collaborate. 
When Brian ran as a candidate during the 1984 election campaign, I was one of his collaborator and direct supporter. 
His political program was comparable to the one of Donald Trump in 2016. Managing Canada as a private company. Once elected, however, Brian realized that Ottawa is a "deep state" in itself and he had to change his plan. 
In my book, Brian Mulroney and Donald Trump are two individuals who are similar in their personality and that is why the two connect with me. Politically both Brian and Donald are advocates of resilience and with age they understand that the important thing in life is to survive the trip. 
That's the philosophy I share... 
Happy birthday Dear Brian Mulroney! 
SEE PHOTO

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME