THIERRY MUGLER AT THE MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS


THIERRY MUGLER AT THE MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS -
By Bernard Bujold- 
The exhibition Thierry Mugler Couturissime attracts the public and there is no doubt that the event will be on the board with the other successes of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. 
Personally, I have been in the past a fan of Helmut Newton that some identify as an inspiration for Mugler. But Thierry Mugler, who was born December 23, 1948 (70 years) in Strasbourg, have his own style. He is a French stylist and fashion designer of clothes and perfumes, as well as director and photographer. 
However, as far as I am concerned, despite the beauty of the exhibition, I remain faithful to "October" which is still my "favorite work" of art in the Museum and, of course, I do not abandon my project of a MAGA cap in the permanent collection... 
THIERRY MUGLER COUTURISSIME exhibition continues until September 8, 2019.
SEE PHOTOS

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME