SPRING 2019 GOING OUT - HOLT RENFREW OGILVY




SPRING 2019 GOING OUT - HOLT RENFREW OGILVY-
By Bernard Bujold -
Ulysses is excited about the arrival of spring 2019 and wants to go out in the city all the time.
My faithful friend wanted me to discover the new Holt Renfrew Ogilvy and if we both love the new store, we don't really have the same tastes... 
Ulysses wanted to convince me to buy a tile set like torn jeans... 
I suggested a full jacket instead, but the price was too high. 
Then we agreed both on a beautiful pair of leather cowboy boots, which were perfect for our long walks. The boots were really beautiful but when I went to the cash register, I had to change my object of desire...
Finally, I fell back on a pair of sneakers, more in my budgets.... 
Have a good Spring 2019! 
SEE PHOTOS

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME