THE NEW APPLE NEWS


THE NEW APPLE NEWS -
By Bernard Bujold -
After trying it, I have to admit that the new Apple News service is effective and I will probably subscribe... 
For a price of $ 12.99 per month, the overall offer exceeds the subscription cost. In fact, a number of newspapers, including The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, La Presse, Le Devoir, The Globe and Mail, and many others are available in a wide selection of articles. as well as many magazines including Quebec titles. 
You have to look for the newspapers you want to read and click "like" to add them to our list permanently on the app. 
I tried out of curiosity the paid version (1 month free) and initially I did not believe in it but I am very pleasantly surprised to the point that I will probably subscribe, once the free month ended...
SEE APPLE NEWS SITE

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

THE FALL SEASON 2020

STEVE MCCURRY AND THE GIRL

SUPER BOWL 2020 - THE GAME